1. Prepare vegetables, keeping them all separate from each other.
- Blanch spinach quickly and remove from water. Chop and season with sesame oil, salt, and sesame seeds.
- Julienne carrots and daikon radish, and chop zucchini. Saute vegetables in cooking oil with garlic and salt.
- Cut Shiitake mushrooms into strips, then saute in oil with garlic and soy sauce.
2. Place cooked rice in the bottom of the bowl, and arrange the veggies on top of the rice.
3. Fry eggs and place on top of the bowl.
4. Sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds and serve.
5. Top with gochujang sauce to your desired spice level, and mix everything together with a spoon right before eating. Enjoy!
Spicy Gochujang sauce:
- 2 tbsp gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp water (add more if consistency is too thick)
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove (minced)